Certified Real Estate Broker | PRC License No.: 275 | DHSUD Registration No.: 3930
- Your e-mail address (with password)
- Your mobile number (ex. 09271234567)
- Personal data (including date of graduation)
- ID photo in .jpg format saved on your computer, phone or tablet (You can request for an e-file if you have your ID photo taken at a photo studio.)
- Valid ID Card
After filling out the whole form, upload your photo, and then select your transaction. The PRC Website is very user friendly. There will be clear options there. Choose renewal, select your profession and then type in your PRC number. Proceed to make an appointment with PRC.
- Original, signed Surety Bond. All original Surety Bond documents – the one with white receipt will be submitted to PRC. Process your Surety Bond before your appointment date. Ours were processed one month in advance.
- Printed online renewal form signed by the licensee.
- Present your old PRC ID for verification.
- CPD Certification (if there’s any) – original and photocopy.
Additional Requirements as needed:
- Authorization letter if the representative is also a licensed professional.
- Special Power of Attorney if the representative is non-licensed professional.
- Valid ID of the representative
- Sign the part for Undertaking in your renewal form if you failed to complete the 15-unit CPD requirement. This is acceptable up to December 31, 2021 only. Note that the execution of an Undertaking is not a waiver to CPD compliance.
- To those who have completed the 15-unit CPD requirement, bring a notarized one. Nonnotarized Certificates with QR codes are not accepted.
- No mask, no entry.
- Wear smart casual attire. You will not be allowed to enter wearing shorts/sando/slippers.
All Rights Reserved.
Contents and materials appearing on this website are protected by copyright under Philippine Copyright laws. You may not copy, reproduce, or publish any content without the consent of the author.
The contents and materials contained on this website are for general information only and are not substitutes to professional advice. For updates and proper guidance, you may reach us via our contact form.